Light Vehicle Service and Maintenance Apprentice Technician 30498 30498
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with Bullen Automotive MOT and Service Centre. You will have an opportunity to work towards a level 3 apprenticeship in vehicle service and maintenance. You must have a full level 2 in motor vehicle to be considered
A normal day would include:
• Keeping the workshop clean and tidy
• You will be taught how to use tools & equipment used in Vehicle Maintenance & repair.
• You will learn safe working procedures in the workshop
• You will assist other technicians with their work whilst receiving on the job training
• You will learn how to service a vehicle and safely remove and replace Engine, Chassis, Electrical and Transmission components
• You will go on to learn Simple and Complex Fault Diagnosis and Repairs on Engine, Chassis, Transmission and Electrical systems
Bullen Automotive MOT and Service Centre offer the complete range of garage services including Routine Servicing, Repairs, MOT Testing, Electronic Diagnostic Testing, Brake Overhaul, Tyres, Exhausts, Clutch Replacement, etc. They are offering a one week trial and if successful they will offer you an apprenticeship and you will be signed up for level 3.
What you could go on to do:
You could go on to progress to become an MOT Tester with the company after completing the apprenticeship.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
What you should have to apply
Ideally grades C/4 and above in GCSE maths and English but not essential
• Honesty and a willing attitude to work and learn
• To have a keen and genuine interest in the Automotive Trade
• Good knowledge and understanding of Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair