Light Vehicle Technician Apprenticeship
Light Vehicle Technician Apprenticeship VAC-03662
Level 3 Apprenticeship in Light Vehicle Maintenance & repair.
You will receive first class training in all the latest servicing and diagnostic techniques to enable you to better help your customers whether they need a standard service, MOT or wanting an engine rebuild.
Day to day tasks will vary but include:
• Servicing – carrying out checks
• MOT’s – identifying parts with wear and tear
• Vehicle Maintenance – replacing / repairing engine parts
• Diagnostics – using the latest diagnostic equipment
• Maintaining repair and service records
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week: 39 hours Monday to Thursday 08.30 to 17.30 Friday 08.30 to 16.30 1 hour lunch
Weekly Wage: £152.10
Application Deadline: 26-07-2019
Possible Start Date: 05-08-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV