Logistics Operational & Project Co-ordinator Graduate 10373260
This listing has expired
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of
around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European
leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest
space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide. Our people work with passion and
determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other’s expertise and
experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in
Description of the job
Start date: July 2018
Duration: 12 Months
Internships are available at Airbus within the Broughton plant in the Plan and Distribute department, where you will be working in
a challenging, dynamic and multifunctional team. We are the department that are responsible for planning and movement of all
material on site, which varies from small detailed kit preparation and deployment to oversized transport by air, land and sea.
The internship will give a unique insight into areas within logistics that could be potential career paths within Airbus. The
programme is designed so that you get to experience the full span of the 10 main areas within logistics and from this you will
gain project skills along with knowledge around the industry and operational exposure.
– Support the lineside logistics teams working closely with the operational teams to gain experience of processes and
procedures to support in wing manufacture.
– Supporting the logistics business by attending high level reviews and producing progress reports, key performance indicates
and delivery measures, and looking for continuous improvements.
– Provide support to the Logistics management team leaders
– To take on an improvements project which will involve end to end project management and to prove demonstrated benefits.
– To take data and analyse to find opportunity for improvements and development.
– Carry out investigations and root cause analysis into reported logistics disruption on the shop floor.
– Provide co-ordination support for stakeholder mapping and management
– Planning and scheduling shop floor orders and overseas materials movement.
– Work on building a robust risk and opportunity tracker/process
You must be an undergraduate for the full duration of the placement studying towards a degree in one of the following:
Air Transport Management
This position would suit someone who has knowledge in Supply chain logistics and be confident to work in a demanding
The successful candidates will need to be able to demonstrate good communication skills and be able to undertake stakeholder
Knowledge of Microsoft office tools
Hold a full driver’s licence
Self motivated and enthusiastic always looking for opportunities
Well organised and proactive.
Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments to allow you to access and participate fully in the recruitment
process. Examples of this may include (but is not exclusive to) accessible facilities; additional time for written exercises; auxiliary
aids; room layout; dietary requirements etc.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications
irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
REGISTER YOUR CV