Marketing Executive – UCFB Wembley Campus
This listing has expired
Location: UCFB Wembley Campus
Salary: £21,000 – £24,000 (including London weighting) depending on qualifications and experience
Contract Type: Permanent
Do you want to be part of a truly unique approach to higher education, one that puts students at the heart of everything we do enabling them to have the best possible chance of a successful career in the football and sports industry?
For a full detailed job description and person specification please click here.
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive to join us at our iconic Wembley campus. The post holder will be expected to source, coordinate, capture and distribute UCFB’s content and marketing materials as an integral part of the Marketing team.
The successful candidate will be Degree educated and have an in depth knowledge of Marketing. They must also have experience in higher education or a sporting institution.
- To coordinate content capture with prospective students, current students, alumni, staff and partners of UCFB;
- To manage the team’s project management software, Wrike, in order to ensure all tasks are assigned appropriately and kept up to date;
- To build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders for the sourcing of marketing content;
- To monitor social media and sports industry news to source stories and ensure relevancy and timeliness of content;
- To capture content at UCFB Wembley and external locations, including written articles, photos and short social videos of students, alumni, staff and guests;
- To occasionally interview guest speakers, students, alumni and staff for UCFB’s written articles, videos and podcasts;
- To write written articles and interview transcripts for publication on the UCFB website and other digital channels and publications;
- To upload regular content to the UCFB website;
- To generate and distribute newsletters;
- To assist with the planning and posting of written, photo and video content across a range of social media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat; adhering to UCFB brand guidelines and implementing the marketing strategy;
What we offer in return
In return not only will you have the opportunity to make life-transforming, career making education, but we offer a whole range of financial and non-financial benefits too.
Read more about the benefits of working for UCFB.
Working hours: Working hours normally 8.30 am – 5pm but may involve additional and unsocial working hours depending on the nature of the event and occasional travel between campus.
Please note that if you do not have permission to work in the UK, UCFB will not be able to obtain a Certificate of Sponsorship for you to take up this position. All non EU/EAA candidates must have valid immigration status and/or a UK visa valid for the duration of the contract in order to be considered for this role.
REGISTER YOUR CV