Digital Marketing Apprentice 2019 Level 3 London
This listing has expired
About the role:
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Apprentice to join our team, where you will learn a variety of marketing techniques and skills including digital / social media and put these to good use support a variety of activities in the organisation.
You must have a positive attitude, creative with strong attention to detail. Quick to adapt and comfortable working on a varied range of tasks from content generation, social media management, website updates to campaign planning. You will also have interest in and commitment to keep up-to-date with digital trends and developments.
What the apprenticeship will offer:
You will follow a training programme as part of our Industry recognised QA Apprenticeship programme, geared towards you achieving Advanced Digital Marketer Level 3 certification. You will be office based in London but there may be requirements to visit additional Balfour Beatty office locations as part of the training.
You will learn essential skills including:
- Using content management systems
- Understand the principles of marketing
- Utilising search engine optimisation (SEO) and social media for marketing
- Understanding how websites work
The typical duration for this apprenticeship is 12 14 months with an option to progress to the Level 4 apprenticeship.
Your responsibilities as a Digital Marketing Apprentice include:
- Managing multiple social channels Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.
- Development of marketing collateral and digital content
- Search engine optimisation and online paid advertising ,
- Social media content, website or newsletter copywriting
- Developing marketing approaches across the business
- Supporting national campaign and reporting analytics
- Social media intelligence including monitoring of, and reporting on, competitive activity
- Development of digital content to support our digital transformation initiatives
- Development of new chatbot and social media channels
Who were looking for:
- Evidence of strong communication skills
- Evidence of an interest in a career in communications
- A keen interest in digital and social media
- To be social media savvy
- Minimum of five GCSEs at grades A-C (or equivalent) including Maths and English
Salary & benefits:
We offer a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package. Your professional institution fees and training will be covered.
Closing Date applications are open until 17th May 2019, however we reserve the right to remove adverts should the roles be filled before this date.
Applicants are therefore encouraged to apply as early as possible as CVs will be reviewed and candidates selected on a rolling recruitment basis.
Balfour Beatty is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People (Two Ticks) symbol and we are a member of Stonewalls Diversity Champions programme.
REGISTER YOUR CV