- Full time opportunity
- Salary negotiable DOE
- Relaxed dress code
- Onsite parking
- Free refreshments and soft drinks
The Training Room are searching for a new Management Account to join their team. If you’d like an exciting new challenge with a forward thinking and dynamic company then keep reading.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced & business focused Management Accountant to join the small finance team of this successful entrepreneurial business, based in Poole. The role will interact with all levels in the business with the potential to significantly influence business strategy. Strong relationship-building and inter-personal skills are essential along with the right attitude and resilience to work in a fast paced, service obsessed environment. We are looking for someone who will understand existing processes quickly, but then look to continuously improve them in an environment where it is the norm to help each other innovate and progress on a daily basis.
What will you be doing?
- Payroll postings
- Payroll reconciliation
- Producing the group consolidated balance sheet each month
- Revenue reconciliation and associated breakdown
- Debtors reconciliation
- Holding company loan interest workings/postings
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Marketing accruals/prepayments
- Adhoc tasks
The perks of the job!
- Free onsite parking
- Holiday entitlement of 32 day per annum
- Free soft drinks and refreshments
- Relaxed dress code
- Pool table and darts board
What we need from you
- ACA, CIMA or ACCA accountancy qualification required
- Advanced IT skills (Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Sage)
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Meticulous attention to detail
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Interested? Click apply for more information.
REGISTER YOUR CV