Management Trainee Apprenticeship Programme VAC-01388
This listing has expired
Are you aged 18 and over and enjoy working in a fun, demanding and fast paced environment?
As an apprentice on the Caffè Nero Management Trainee Programme, you will work 35 hours per week and progress from a Shift Leader to Future Manager in 15 months!
You will gain a Level 3 apprenticeship in Hospitality Supervision as well as endless opportunities to progress your career with Caffè Nero.
On a day to day basis you can expect to:
• Consistently deliver excellent coffee standards and use all tools available e.g. coffee check audits and training materials
• Support, motivate, coach, engage and manage the team to drive performance of Caffè Nero standards
• Recognise and harness talent in your team and encourage career progression
• Engage customers and strive for excellence, ensuring customer experience is best in class
• Act as role model and ensure all members of the team follow health and safety, COSHH and food hygiene requirements.
• Attend and contribute to store and area meetings
• Utilise key reports and business data to drive profitable sales.
At Caffè Nero, it’s the people that make us unique. That’s why we are looking for warm, positive people who genuinely enjoy working with others, want to build a great retail management career and serve terrific coffee.
Because when you join us, you’re joining a family- be it your team, your regular customers, your neighbourhood or the Caffè Nero Network. Be part of building something special, and have fun doing it!
If this all sounds right for you, then you may well be right for us. Apply Today.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Retail and Coffee
Working Week: 35 hours per week 5 out of 7 days including some evenings and weekends
Weekly Wage: £258.30
Application Deadline: 04-03-2019
Possible Start Date: 06-03-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV