Manufacturing Apprentice Operative 30815
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
An exciting opportunity providing valuable experience with an established company who believe that youth is the future of the P.P. Group. For the right candidate who has a good work ethic there is the opportunity to gain additional qualifications.
A normal day would include
• Learning and Operating water jet machines
• Support operators in the running of the water jet process
• Learning and operating plasma machine
• Support operators in the running of the plasma process
• Learning and operating laser machines
• Support operators in the operation of the laser process
• To learn all company processes and support all operators, including packing and working in goods outwards department
• Also ensuring that all work areas are kept clean and tidy at all times
Apprentices may also be required to perform other duties as specified by the manager once competent and trained to do so.
Comply with all Health and Safety requirements as instructed on induction and throughout your apprenticeship program. Be proactive at reporting potential hazards.
What you could go on to do
Level 3 Business Improvement Techniques.
Opportunities to work in other departments.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Growth Company. A comprehensive training program has been developed by P P Group and you will be learning to operate the water jet, laser machines and plasma machine.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• A good standard of GCSE attainment would be desirable
• This vacancy would require someone who is practical and hands on
• Good Legible handwriting and numeracy skills are required for this position
• Commitment and a willingness to learn is essential
• A presentable person with a willingness to learn new skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good time keeping
• Flexible and positive attitude to personal development
• Demonstrate effective team working skills
• Good Communicator
• Able to follow concise instructions
• Keen to learn
• Self motivated
• Good team player
• Supportive of others
• Interest in manufacturing processes, hands on shop floor working environment
• Able to perform tasks in an accurate manner
REGISTER YOUR CV