Manufacturing Operator Apprentice 30816
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
We are looking for an enthusiastic apprentice to learn the production and distribution processes for our unique brand of vegan skin care products. We believe work should be fulfilling and talent should be recognised.
A normal day-week would include:
• Goods in receiving raw material deliveries
• Correct storage of key raw materials
• Process of blending materials via a recipe to a pre-set tolerance
• Weights and measures are critical – so attention to detail paramount here
• Critical role to ensure production volumes are times are maintained.
• Goods out processes include picking to customer orders, and dispatching
• Requirement to understand dangerous goods and the correct packaging and labelling
The primary purpose of the role is to provide an opportunity and experience for the right individual to grow and develop into an experienced production operative working in a highly specialised area of production.
What you could go on to do:
Learning about wider aspects of the business
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Growth Company.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
Any training you need to complete
What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• No specific qualifications required, applicants must have a good attitude to work and working as part of the team
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as a member of a small team and on own initiative
• Good practical skills
• Attention to detail
• Confident, Enthusiastic and Optimistic
• Uses initiative
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Support will be given to undertake an apprenticeship
• Ability to work with accuracy and show attention to detail
• Must be able to understand work instruction
REGISTER YOUR CV