Account Executive – Global Tech Giant
This listing has expired
Looking for account executive graduate jobs in London or Reading, and want to work for one of the largest multinational telecommunications companies in the world?
In this Account Executive graduate job, you will be joining one of the largest technology companies in the world – whose goal is to inspire tomorrow’s creators to use technology to build better futures. For more than 100 years, this multinational company have been at the very centre of the communications revolution. Continuing to grow year on year, they have 150 office locations all over the world, within 2,770 cities and over 160,000 global employees.
In this Account Executive graduate job, you will be working closely with Senior Client Partners to ensure that global accounts are maximised and well looked after. Day to day, your role will involve working collaboratively with the account management team of multimillion-pound accounts, maintaining accurate client data, providing solutions to your clients and keeping up to date with key market trends. Working with some of the largest companies in the world, you will need to have an interest in technology as well as the ability to build and maintain great relationships.
Please note: You will work for this company as a contract worker, on behalf of Give A Grad A Go, on a 12 month contract.
In this Account Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Working in a 1:1 partnership with Client Partners & Senior Client Partners
- Driving sales activity and building sales funnels in order to hit monthly KPIs
- Providing solutions from the product range that fit client requirements
- Providing feedback on market trends and competitor activity
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records on Salesforce to manage the sales pipeline, quote and order entry, drive customer communication and enable activity reporting
- Supporting the sales team in developing detailed account plans to establish forecasts of anticipated revenue
- Appointing customer meetings in line with agreed activity targets
- As experience in the role develops, you will independently manage a small number of accounts, as directed by the Line Manager
- A minimum of a 2.1 from a top university
- Experience in the telecommunications industry would be a huge advantage
- A punchy, competitive and sparky individual who is keen to start their career in sales
- Fantastic attention to detail – you will be working with very important data and need to ensure your eye for detail is tip-top
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a large, complex global account team
- Exceptional communication skills and customer focus, with the ability to gain a thorough understanding of the customer needs
- The ability to construct and deliver effective presentations both internally and externally
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other comparable CRM applications
- The desire to drive solution-related discussions with customers
Benefits of the job
- A great salary of 25,000 with additional performance bonus
- Flexibility to work in either Reading or London
- The chance to work for the world’s largest telecommunications company
- The opportunity to kick-start your career in account management at a leading global tech giant
Looking for account executive jobs in London or Reading and interested in working for the world’s largest telecommunications company? If you have a flair for sales, and a keen interest in telecommunications, apply for this Account Executive job in London or Reading today.
REGISTER YOUR CV