Business Development – Graduate Scheme (International)
This listing has expired
Are you looking for Sales Graduate Job? Are you an adventurous graduate or professional looking to broaden your horizons with an exciting work placement in Belgium?
In this International Sales Graduate Scheme based in Ghent, Belgium, you will be working for a highly impressive and interactive tech startup. They are an award-winning B2B tool that supports restaurants and bars with the management of their online reputation. Their clients include the likes of Itsu in London and an impressive range of franchise’s globally. Motivated by the belief that, even in the digital age, doing business is still about people, relationships and community; they give businesses world-wide the tools to answer the all-important question: “are my customers happy?”
In this International Business Development Graduate Scheme, you will be joining a company who are experiencing awesome growth, both on domestic and international markets. They are now looking for their next wave of entrepreneurial and successful Business Development Executives, who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, and are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment and focus on impact and growth.
In this Business Development Executive Graduate Scheme, your responsibilities will include:
Building strategies with the Sales Team on which companies to target
Finding the relevant contacts within those companies and reaching out via email, LinkedIn, Facebook and/or phone
Building up connections and educating your target audience on social media, marketing and online reputation management
Qualifying prospects & setting up meetings for Sales
Collaborating with Marketing to ensure a constant flow of quality leads
Working towards a monthly sales target
- A 2:1 Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a top university
- Your written and spoken English will need to be exceptional
- Previous sales experience desirable but not a prerequisite
- Dutch and/or French language skills are desirable but not a prerequisite
- A results driven and resilient personality
- A proven track record of achieving measurable goals
- Excellent time-management and prioritizing abilities
- Experience with enterprise software or SaaS is a plus
- Experience at a marketing internship and/or prior cold calling experience is a plus
- Sales training is a plus
- Knowledge of Hubspot is a plus
- Entrepreneurial: you proactively spot opportunities to increase the value that we can bring.
Benefits of the job
- A hugely impressive starting salary of 23,000 – 33,000 + very attractive OTE
- A home away from home (Ghent in Belgium)
- An exciting job with an energetic and awesome team!
- You will have the freedom to come up with creative approaches and experiments
- The certainty that you will make an impact on the direction and growth of this team and company.
- Ongoing growth: training from the best in the industry
- Our client loves supporting the industry they help… and that includes checking out all the coolest, hippest restaurants!
If you’re an intelligent, self-starter looking to combine adventure and exceptional career development, then apply for this Business Development Graduate Scheme in Belgium today!
REGISTER YOUR CV