Marketing and PR Assistant Apprentice
This listing has expired
Smarter Click are currently looking for a creative and ambitious individual to join our fast growing marketing technology company based in Central London.
You will have the opportunity to learn Digital Skills to fulfill the requirements of the role.
This is a fast-paced role, promoting Smarter Click within the industry, meaning you will need to keep on top of multiple tasks, be able to research relevant topics and produce content that is engaging and interesting to a B2B audience. An ability to think outside the box, have great organisation skills and be creative is a must.
As a Marketing & PR Assistant, you main role is to produce quality marketing collateral to be syndicated out into the industry through a range of channels. This involves:
- Management of our social media channels; LinkedIN, Instagram, Twitter & Facebook
- Regular content posting on all our channels, from thought leadership content to events we attend
- Production of press releases when we have news to share – usually one per month
- Production of larger thought leadership content pieces for syndication into relevant press publications
- Smarter Click blog management, to include spotlight pieces on key colleagues, tech updates and general marketing guides Regular updating of Smarter Click website with the support of design and tech teams
All you need is EEWAP – Energy, Enthusiasm, Willingness to Learn, Ability to Take Feedback and Propensity to Take Action.
You’ll also need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Employer Partnerships team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in Maths and English.
All you need is EEWAP which is:
WILLINGNESS TO LEARN
ABILITY TO TAKE FEEDBACK
PROPENSITY TO TAKE ACTION
REGISTER YOUR CV