Marketing Apprentice JOBWISE TRAINING
This listing has expired
Duties: – • Help with general project tasks; which may involve working across project management, events, social media, digital and Marketing Communications
• To support with internal communications on a day to day basis as well as researching and implementing new ways to communicate with staff; including staff events, anniversaries, training and best methods to engage staff
• To assist in the production of all promotional material and publications
• To provide support and assistance with PR and media events
• To produce articles and blogs for publications and on MKF.com. You will also brief design layouts where appropriate
• To manage the photo library to ensure all photos are up to date. Research new areas for photos to be taken and ensure photographer has brief at each event.
• To manage promotional merchandise including research, ordering and stock management of exhibition and event equipment.
• To update MKF.com, ensuring all content is relevant, following branding & tone of voice, timely and accurate
• Produce targeted content, including blogs and infographics
Salary: – £180 – £200 PW
REGISTER YOUR CV