Social Sense, established in 2011, is an award winning, Salford Quays based Social Marketing agency. We’re passionate about delivering positive, social behavioural change and ensuring measurable results for communities throughout the UK and Europe.
- Administrate the marketing and communications plan on a day to day basis.
- Deliver agreed marketing and communications outputs in a timely manner.
- Produce, edit and distribute updates and materials for external and internal audiences,
- Consult with internal teams to gather information and create cohesive designed material that reflects our external messaging and brand.
- Provide communications support for campaigns,
- Manage delegate marketing and communications from start to finish and ensure event materials are produced and distributed accordingly.
- Research and source relevant material.
- Maintain social media accounts – key accounts for the organisation are Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn.
- Co-ordinate and/or produce multi-media communications materials – for example video or slide deck demos
- Other duties as assigned.
- strong analytical skills
- keen interest in content writing
- proven social media interest
- team player
5 GCSES grade A-C including English and Maths or equivalent
A full time role will be available for the right candidate on completion of the apprenticeship.
Working week: Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
Salary: £9,900 per annum
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV