Marketing Apprentice – Humbie (EH36) – 15747
This listing has expired
This is an opportunity to join a creative, friendly startup!
Currently seeking an ambitious individual with excellent communication skills for a Digital Marketing Apprenticeship position with a young, creative and dynamic company based in East Lothian.
The candidates will have at least 5 National 5, including Maths and English and excited to begin a Digital Marketing career.
- Assist with Social Media channels to find interesting content that can be shared to drive traffic.
- Attend events and trade-shows .
- Create content for the website, ensuring all information is up to date .
- Taking customer service and sales enquiries over the phone.
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with day-to-day duties and general administration.
- General data entry.
- Pro-active self-starter.
- Must be creative.
- Must have drivers license (due to location and attending events)
- Conversant with modern technology.
- High attention to detail with problem solving skills.
- Enthusiastic employee with ambition, strong work ethic and can work well in a team environment.
- Open to new ideas with the willingness to learn.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 37 hours a week
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV