Marketing Assistant Apprentice
This listing has expired
To support the Marketing and Communications Manager with the delivery of the organisation’s marketing and communications strategy. To assist the Marketing and Communications Manager with the implementation of our digital presence, e-newsletters, website, brand development, social media and events. To support with the promotion of the work and impact of Prospectus to the beyond profit sector.
As part of your apprenticeship with WhiteHat, you will be working full time in an exciting workplace. Here’s a bit about the company offering this vacancy.
Prospectus is a specialist recruitment consultancy and recruitment advertising and design agency working exclusively with the charity sector.
Located near: Located near Holborn station, London.
Your responsibilities in the following areas:
- Assist in the creation of all e-marketing.
- Maintain up to date and high-quality marketing material to support business development activity.
- Assist with the delivery and creation of video content.
- Assist the Marketing and Communications Manager in the creation of the monthly and quarterly reports.
- Contributing to the planning process and development of direct marketing strategy.
Across their website, social media and events:
- To ensure website is regularly updated with content that promotes the work of Prospectus.
- To assist with the production of regular reports on Google Analytics to map trends and suggest improvements as appropriate.
- Assist with the running of the social media channels and ensuring relevant content is shared across all of our communications channels.
- Contribute to the creation and delivery of the weekly social media schedule.
- Researching and venue sourcing for upcoming events.
- Assist with the creation, implementation and delivery of events.
Working 9 am to 6 pm, Mondays to Fridays.
- Minimum grade C-A* (or 4-9) in five GCSE, including Maths and English (or Functional Skills level 2 in both).
- A good knowledge of IT including all Microsoft packages.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise a busy and varied workload and deliver to time.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, along with the ability to develop strong working relationships externally and with internal departments.
REGISTER YOUR CV