Marketing Assistant Apprentice – Salford (M50) – 15744
This listing has expired
VOD365 develops and delivers premium brand channels aggregating high quality curated content to targeted audiences via broadcast platforms, Smart TV apps and mobile.
This is a highly driven company developing new TV business models in a very competitive environment.
Their Channels – Ketchup TV (Kids), Planet Knowledge (documentaries), Sports Channel Network and Bollywood are available on Freeview, Youview, Samsung SMART, mobiles and tablets.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Marketing Assistant Apprentice to join their small but growing team in Media City, that over the next few year will grow in to their main operation to support the directors with marketing activities.
This position would suit a college leaver with a real desire to work and develop expertise within marketing and TV.
The successful candidate will be completing a 13 -15-month Digital Marketing apprenticeship, consisting of training in small groups.
- Managing the content on our company and TV channel websites
- Managing social media posts and responses
- Handling viewer queries and allocating to the technical team if necessary
- Managing the database of design assets including liaising with content owners, our graphic design and marketing agencies to receive and supply all design assets required for projects
- Assist in the project management of marketing activities
- Good writing and communication skills
- An understanding of standard social media networks (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube)
- A close attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple tasks concurrent
Minimum 5 GCSE grades (C and above) or equivalent including Maths and English.
Monday to Friday,
£10,000-£12,000 per annum
Benefits / Future Prospects
- Salary review after 6 months
- Job opportunities to grow with the company
“QA’s Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
REGISTER YOUR CV