Marketing Assistant Apprentice – Southall (UB1) – 16306
Home Instead Senior Care is a well-established and highly respected private pay, adult social care provider. We have received several coveted industry awards including the Queens Award for Business Enterprise, rated No. 1 by Laing Buisson Quality Home Care Provider, and the National Winner of Great British Care Award.
We were established in the US and have 1500 offices worldwide and nearly 200 in the UK.
Job overview / purpose
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual for a marketing apprentice position within our growing team in the Southall area.
The Marketing, PR & Events Apprentice will support the Director of Home Instead Senior Care Slough & Uxbridge office in all aspects of the marketing and promotions to the business.
- Direct and indirect marketing
- Press release production and liaison with the press
- Social media marketing (including Facebook, Twitter, .co.uk website, LinkedIn)
- Events co-ordination
- Communications with local community groups
- Monitoring of industry and political developments
- Planning meetings (with healthcare sector leaders, local and national politicians), and liaison with Head office and our marketing suppliers
We have deployed modern marketing techniques so this is a great opportunity for the right candidate to learn about marketing and PR and the role of social media in the healthcare sector.
The apprentice will also gain mentoring from the Director and Registered Care Manager.
- Superb ICT skills including social media
- Good communicator
- Well organised
- Eye for detail
- Confident/outgoing personality
GCSE (or equivalent) in: Maths, English, ICT (or Science) at grade C or above.
5 days per week,
35hrs per week,
Monday to Friday,
£170 – £200 per week
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.