Marketing Digital Apprenticeship – Birmingham
This listing has expired
Our client is an SME company manufacturing environmental enclosures across a diverse product range and supplying these products to 54 countries worldwide.
As the Digital Marketing Apprentice you will be supporting all Digital Marketing activities within the company as part of the Web Development and Marketing Team
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Assist with Social Media
• Manage Image Catalogue and other Media
• Assist with Email Marketing
• Assist with all aspects of Content Management
• Manage Marketing Literature across all mediums
• Develop and maintain current SEM skills
• Assist HubSpot Campaign Management
• Assist HTML Marketing Campaigns
• Monitor digital marketing KPIs providing interpretation and analysis
• Monitor and improve PPC campaigns using WordStream
A technical person keen to learn new skills with:
• Good understanding of social media
• A passion for all aspects of digital marketing
• Strong communication skills
• Strong IT skills
• Analytically minded with an ability to rapidly spot and interpret trends or patterns in data.
• Organised and able to manage multiple activities in parallel.
REGISTER YOUR CV