McDonald’s – Apprentice Customer Experience Leader – Feltham
McDonald’s – Apprentice Customer Experience Leader – Feltham VAC-49833
Wages: £8.31 per hour during probation, once probation has passed their is a pay rise to £9.06 per hour.
As a Customer Experience Leader, having the ability to build rapport with others in a genuine and natural way is key for this role. You are able to lift the mood of those around you and can inspire others to look for ways to improve their own performance. You are naturally receptive to the needs of others and are always looking for new ways to exceed expectations and delight customers. You are always respectful, even when under pressure, and are able to confidently suggest ways to improve.
Working as part of a fast-moving, high energy team, you will be instrumental in delivering an exceptional service to all of our customers.
Your job role will involve:
• Deliver outstanding hospitality, giving our customers a memorable experience so that they leave happy
• Assist customers on their journey, confidently leading them through their restaurant experience so it is stress free and easy, making us stand out from our competitors
• Be committed to the individual needs and wants of our customers so they want to visit again
• Support the restaurant to develop and implement ways to improve customer satisfaction to keep each visit special
• Lead hospitality by example through demonstrating expected behaviours and proactively anticipating customer needs
• Create a great impression using positive and confident body language so you are approachable to our customers
• Encourage customers to use Digital Kiosks and Table Service in a way that benefits them to help enhance their experience
• Handle difficult situations/conversions in a confident manner, while maintaining positive customer relations to ensure a resolution
• Take responsibility for own development in all areas; look for opportunities to improve and grow
• Seek to identify ways to make it simple, easy, enjoyable for our customers so they can continue to focus on what is important to them
• Actively look for ways to make feel good moments for our customers to exceed and enhance the customer’s overall experience
• Be able to speak knowledgeably and confidently to our customers about the business to keep them informed
• Elevate customer focus across the team by using data to drive improvements to enable us to grow and develop
• Become an expert in customer recovery and delivery so they come back and see us
• Always put the customers’ needs first to keep them at the heart of everything you do
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 30-40 hours per week, shift work including early mornings, late nights, and weekends.
Weekly Wage : £249.30
Application Deadline: 07-01-2020
Possible Start Date : 14-01-2020
REGISTER YOUR CV