Measurement Systems Apprentice
This listing has expired
About the role
We are looking for a Measurements System Apprentice to join a growing team within our Rail business in Derby. You will be mentored and developed to become an engineer.
What you’ll be doing
The role will be busy and interactive. Supported by an engineer, you will work on existing products and help to develop new products.
The role will entail
• Assembly of LaserSweep Units
• Calibration of LaserSweep Units
• Basic user training and briefing
• Assist with the development of new products.
Who we’re looking for
• 5 good GCSEs or equivalent grades A*-C
• Willing to complete further training on an appropriate engineering course
• Good time-keeping
• An interest in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
• Ability to get on with others
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Why work for us
Salary & benefits
We offer a competitive salary, flexible benefits package and a travel allowance if applicable to the role. Your professional institution fees will be covered.
REGISTER YOUR CV