Media and Legal Sales position 5 minute walk from Canary Wharf! 112
This listing has expired
Salary: £20,000 – £26,000 OTEs Upwards of £40,000
Start Date: ASAP
- Massive commission incentive
- Company Phone and Laptop
- Annual target based trips abroad with the team
- Excellent training scheme
- Modern offices with great working environment
- Games room and wind down areas (Pool, table tennis, table football)
- Office bar with weekly Thursday and Friday drinks
Founded in 1987 our clients are a globally recognised company providing legal market information and are aiming to be at the forefront of legal publishing, creating high-quality publications for the elite of the legal profession, and their clients. Being globally recognised makes the job much easier! If companies have already heard of you they are more likely to want your services. Great modern office with a really down to earth team creates an amazing working environment.
You will start the role within the training scheme getting you up to speed and learning how to operate in a day to day sales job. Once you’ve graduated from the programme you will be a fully-fledged media sales executive. You will then have the opportunity to go to various events with clients as well as selling sponsorship and advertising for those events. The company is also growing fast so if targets are hit there are some great opportunities to progress and move up the company.
What characteristics do we look for?
- A strong work ethic is absolutely key in sales; you will be working more than a 9-5!
- Resilience; this is not a job for the faint hearted, good sales people will be able to handle rejection.
- A competitive nature; people who do well in sales are eager to beat out competitors and be the best amongst their colleagues.
- Be money motivated; you have to want the rewards to succeed sales.
- Have graduated from university with a 2:2 or above.
- Have a hunger to achieve.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
REGISTER YOUR CV