• Support the current Animation Specialist in the creative development, design, layout and distribution of all branded content.
• Here to help with production and post production management (incl. picture and sound editing, colour correction and basic motion titles).
• Assist in the creation of designs for promotional gear, digital ads, e-newsletters, posters and announcements.
• Create pitches and ideas for potential leads.
• Video editing
• Organizational ability
• Excellent IT skills
• Time management
• Communication skills
• Have the ability to work independently or in teams
• Experience in Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Be creative – interested in all video production areas
• Ability to work on multiple, time-sensitive assignments
• Experience in video editing and using animation software
Days of work: Monday – Friday
Hours of work: 9:30 – 18:00 (flexible)
Please be on time and dressed smartly.
Please think about the role you would be performing and try to understand the key tasks – ask your Jobwise Training CRM if you are unsure of anything.
Please remember to research the company. You will need to remember 3 things about the company from their website as you will be asked this question in interview.
Please remember to think of some questions to ask during your interview – these can be about the company or the industry. It is important to have at least one question planned.
Address: 30 Finsbury Square, London, EC2A 1AG
REGISTER YOUR CV