MEMBER SERVICES ASSISTANT APPRENTICE 31479
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
An exciting opportunity for a Member Services Officer to join our growing team. The successful candidate will deal with all member enquires in a friendly, efficient and effective manner in order to provide the best possible customer service.
A normal day would include:
• Act as a first point of contact over the phone or electronically via email, with all members including providing account information and opening new accounts.
• Recording all transactions on members accounts at point of sale and provide information on any new products and services.
• Ensuring that all application forms are completed correctly before being processed.
• Undertaking general administration when necessary such as filing, post duties, scanning and indexing.
• To process all loans and share withdrawals within allocation in line with agreed procedures and deadlines.
What you could go on to do
Progress within the department to a Senior Member Services Officer or the potential to move into our loans underwriting team.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
GCSE Maths and English A-C/9-4
• Willing to work as part of a team
• Understands the effective use of excel spreadsheets and other Microsoft Products
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Good telephone manner
• Knows the activities of the job and when it’s appropriate to seek help from others
• Able to receive and carry out instructions accurately
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Keyboard/IT skills and working knowledge of software
REGISTER YOUR CV