Membership Sales Apprentice VAC-33521
This listing has expired
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Communicating with existing and prospect members face-to-face, via email and also via telephone.
• To understand the gym focus and the sales expectations for the year in relation to new sales and member growth.
• To promote & sell health & fitness memberships within the gym, online and in the local community.
• To meet and exceed daily sales KPI targets.
• Maintain existing customer relationships
• To support the fitness instructor and front of house teams on developing the customer experience
• To work on events that promotes the gym and the gym offering
• To accurately record all sales completed on a daily basis ensuring every aspect of the sales process
• To be proactive in generating sales leads on a day to day basis.
Experience in a customer service, sales or fitness industry is preferred but not essential.
As an Apprentice, you will work towards you Sales Level 2 alongside award-winning training provider, Lifetime Training!
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Fitness and Active Leisure
Working Week : 30 Hours Per Week Monday-Friday
Weekly Wage : £111.00
Application Deadline: 18-06-2018
Possible Start Date : 25-06-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV