Membership Sales & Retention Apprentice
This listing has expired
Serco are working with an external organisation for recruitment to this apprenticeship scheme. Your application will be shared with an external organisation. By continuing with your application you are consenting to your application being shared with our partner Lifetime Training
PURPOSE OF JOB
To learn and support the commercial success of the Health and Fitness, Swimming and Swimming Lesson business on site plus online, through the promotion and selling of the leisure facility’s membership packages.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To understand the individual site focus and the sales expectations for the year in relation to new sales and member growth.
• To promote & sell health & fitness, swimming and swimming lesson memberships within the leisure centre and online.
• Follows clearly established systems or processes
• Resolving common problems based on what has been trained or previously experienced.
• To work with the sales and marketing managers to ensure smooth implementation of all Health and Fitness and Aquatic promotions internal and externally.
• To develop new corporate sales opportunities with local employers to assist with member growth. In addition refresh existing corporate relationships
• To support the sales and front of house teams on developing the customer experience using the mystery visitor reports and associated action plans.
• To accurately record all sales completed on a daily basis ensuring every aspect of the sales process, in line with the sales SMS manual, is followed professionally from first customer contact to payment and gym induction booking.
• To be proactive in generating sales leads on a day to day basis.
• To write a monthly sales activity planner to ensure that outreach ties in with marketing activity.
• To be compliant with data protection and contract laws at all times.
• Working under close supervision or in a structured environment.
Responsible to the Sales and Fitness Manager and Line Managers (Facility Manager and Commercial and Event Manager).
Minimum GCSE or equivalent.
Experience and or interest in a customer service, sales or leisure industry is desirable.
At this level, full training is given such that individuals are able to perform the work to the required level, including training for problem solving such that solutions and responses to regular problems and issues can be resolved Examples; frontline service delivery, invoice matching, data transfer, typist, receptionist
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Fitness and Active Leisure
Working Week : 32 Hours Per Week
Weekly Wage : £112.00
Application Deadline: 04-12-2017
Possible Start Date : 11-12-2017
REGISTER YOUR CV