MET Apprenticeship VAC-03014
We’re a dynamic, market-leading company which partners with the major fleet operators, rental companies and manufacturers to unlock the value of every vehicle being de-fleeted through a wide range of services including vehicle inspections, refurbishment and repair.
You will receive first class training in all aspects of identifying damaged mechanical and electrical components on vehicles from a fully qualified Senior Technician in the latest techniques.
• Identifying the extent of damage
• Accessing and removing damaged components
• Installing new components
• Using welding and soldering equipment
• Ensuring the vehicle is restored to a pristine condition
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week: 40 Hours, between 7am – 5:30pm Monday – Friday
Weekly Wage: £200.00
Application Deadline: 22-03-2019
Possible Start Date: 01-04-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV