MICROSOFT IT APPRENTICE NETWORK ENGINEER
This listing has expired
Have you just left school/college and want to get into the fast paced world of IT?
Then this Microsoft IT Apprenticeship is ideal for you!
This is a fantastic opportunity for TWO enthusiastic 18-23 year olds to be part of a proactive, developing I.T. company. These are full time positions, where you will learn valuable skills on the job, as well as gaining industry sought-after IT qualifications and Microsoft certifications. You’ll be earning while you’re learning, being paid £175 per week. You will ultimately be joining a skilled team of network engineers.
AS A MICROSOFT IT APPRENTICE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
• Take in the region of 40 telephone calls per day
• Qualify incoming calls and log them onto the company’s helpdesk ticketing system
• Rapidly learn how to resolve common issues so you can deal with the issues as first line support engineers
• Assist full time engineers in their duties
• Have a genuine Interest in IT
• A clear and precise telephone manner is required as you will be the first point of contact with the clients
• An aptitude for logical thinking and problem solving
• Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
• An enthusiastic willingness to self-learn
• Have at least 5 GCSEs grade C and above, including Maths, ICT and very strong English Language skills
YOUR FUTURE: This is an established business that has been growing rapidly year on year. With the right apprentice their aim is to make this role in to a permanent position as a full time technical engineer upon successful completion of the training.
IDEALLY YOU WILL:
• Have an understanding of Intel based PC hardware and architecture
• Be conversant with all versions of Microsoft office based technologies and operating systems
• Hold a full car driving licence and be able to drive to work
THE COMPANY is an expanding business to business I.T. services company based near M20/M25 in Kent. They have highly dynamic and proactive team with engineers who are client focused and manage every aspect of customer accounts at both the granular and strategic levels. They specialise in hosted servers, virtual desktops, hosted email and hosted applications as well as network design and general support.
IT SKILLS MANAGEMENT is the most successful company in placing apprentices in the IT sector and 92% of Microsoft IT Apprentices stay with the company with which they started their apprenticeship. We have a unique relationship with Microsoft and are their official partner for their highly accredited Apprenticeship Program, which has been designed for and developed by Microsoft Partner companies to help bring new talent into the industry. With various reports stating there is a large shortage of IT skills, which are needed to help the economic growth, this is an ideal time to join the IT industry.
Please note that full government funding is only available to candidates aged between 16 and 18 years and part funding may be available for those under the age of 24.
REGISTER YOUR CV