Mortgage Processing Administrator Apprenticeship SE1 7SJ
This listing has expired
• Responsible for supporting all aspects of administration duties in a busy fun office environment.
• Mortgage and Life Assurance Protection and General Insurance processing.
• Including keying applications, collating documents and uploading onto client management system.
• Contacting product providers and clients for updating/processing cases to completion.
• An understanding of compliance and requirements of the FCA and be able to achieve accurate compliant files.
• Issuing terms and conditions for new clients.
• Training will be given.
• Experience of mortgage or protection product processing an advantage.
• Communication skills and good telephone manner
• To have professional and friendly approach towards customers
• Strong Organisation, attention to detail and Administrative Skills
• Good interpersonal skills with customers/team
• Lateral thinking and problem solving
• IT/keyboard skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office package
• Demonstrated ability to remain self-motivated at all times.
• Determined and an Enthusiastic Candidate.
• A Hard-Working Individual
• Able to use own initiative
• Attention to detail
Days of work: Monday – Friday
Hours of work: 9:00am – 5:30pm
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU REVISE JOURNEY
Please be on time and dressed smartly.
Please think about the role you would be performing and try to understand the key tasks – ask your Jobwise Training CRM if you are unsure of anything.
Please remember to research the company. You will need to remember 3 things about the company from their website as you will be asked this question in interview.
Please remember to think of some questions to ask during your interview – these can be about the company or the industry. It is important to have at least one question planned.
My Mortgage Solution Ltd
Southbank House 28 Black Prince Road SE1 7SJ
REGISTER YOUR CV