NATIONAL CAREERS SERVICE ASSISTANT APPRENTICE 31472
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
A great opportunity to join a fantastic organisation. The role will be fast paced and varied. Candidates should have excellent organisational skills and be a good communicator.
A normal day would include:
• Diagnose needs, as necessary, and refer queries to specialist NCS advisers, partners or external agencies as appropriate
• Provide administrative and information support to NCS advisers, including during group interactions with customers
• Work in partnership with relevant service providers to keep in touch with customers that have been referred to external provision
• Collate and share labour market information and links to live vacancies as necessary for use by customers and advisers
• Undertake tracking of customers and work proactively with colleagues (NCS Advisers) to maximise the tracking of customer outcomes
• Manage customer information using the ‘Customer Relationship Management’ system (CRM)
• Collection of evidence and verification of evidence for key NCS outcomes
• Within the CRM system, to support Advisers by monitoring advisor diaries, ensuring appointment times stay within contractual requirements and service levels
• Undertake general office duties such as the general upkeep of the office, stationary ordering, petty cash, opening mail and reception duties where called for
• Support specific marketing campaigns
You will be paid the national minimum wage for your age.
What you could go on to do: Long term Careers Advisor, Administration/compliance roles or Assistant Careers Advisor.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
Level 2 English & Maths
Customer Service, IT & Microsoft Office
REGISTER YOUR CV