Network Engineer Apprentice – Level 4 – INTQ294
This listing has expired
LEVEL 4 NETWORK ENGINEER APPRENTICESHIP – INTQ294
Location: B63 – Birmingham
Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme, are offering this exciting opportunity to embark on a career as a Network Engineer Apprentice.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through online learning and practical experience. These qualifications are highly respected and sought after and the skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible chance at starting your professional career in the industry.
The company require a proactive individual with an aptitude for communication and interest in Microsoft infrastructure technologies such as Windows.
Quickly assimilating new technologies, being able to apply what is learnt and showing a genuine enthusiasm for the technology are critical to this position’s success.
Main duties and responsibilities as network engineer apprentice will include:
• Ensure the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them.
• Delivering exceptional customer service remotely.
• Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
• Talking the customer through a series of actions over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
• Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software.
• Provide helpdesk support to clients for hardware, software and cloud solutions.
• Install and configure software applications.
• Assist with the maintenance, repair and setting up of computers and computer related equipment.
• work towards and complete relevant training.
• Undertake any other relevant duties as may be reasonably requested by senior technician.
About the Company
The Company offer a wide range of IT services to businesses across the entire West Midlands region and further afield. They are committed to working closely with each of our clients, always keeping them up to date with the very latest technology and software to ensure their business runs smoothly. The company take a pro-active approach to IT support, with the ability to monitor your server line and correct any problems before you even know about them. The company invest in high-end technology, they are able to offer efficient and effective remote support as well as on-site engineer visits, wherever necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career within the IT industry. You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude from someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
To be considered for this role:
• You will need at least a C grade in both GCSE Maths & English, and in three or four other subjects at least.
• You should have a GCSE/BTEC/A Level in ICT or at least hands-on experience with the workings of computers and IT.
• You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner.
• You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
• An interest in IT is mandatory!
• Hard Working
• Keen to Learn
This is an exciting 2-year apprenticeship, that teaches the very latest Microsoft and sector recognised certifications. It can combine both traditional Server and Network learning, with the very latest Cloud based certifications. These include Office 365 and Azure. This programme also includes Cisco based learning and certification, and a British Computer Society Project Management course. You can also gain the CompTIA Network+ and Security+ certifications.
This apprenticeship is delivered remotely via a virtual classroom using the very latest Microsoft technologies. You will also be supported by monthly one to one sessions with your assessor and have regular onsite visits.
Location B63 – Birmingham
Working Hours Monday – Friday – 9.00am – 5.30pm
Wage £157.50 Per Week – £8,190 Per annum
(To be reviewed after 3 Months)
We process all applications received and contact candidates ASAP so please keep an eye out for a phone call from one of our team on an 02392 number. If you miss a call, we will send you an email.
REGISTER YOUR CV