Nursery Apprentice VAC-39139
This listing has expired
Your mission is to provide exceptional early years care in a safe, nurturing and fulfilling environment whilst inspiring children to unlock their full potential through key skills and values which will establish them as gifted citizens of the world.
• Be a reliable member of a team, working co-operatively and with flexibility, contributing positively to the development of the team environment.
• Work within the EYFS principles, adhere to and positively promote Snapdragons Nurseries policies and procedures.
• Treat each child as an individual and have a general understanding of childcare and child development.
• Observe each child’s progress and report on interests and achievements, looking for progression and continuity.
• Share information about children’s achievements and play with room staff.
• Develop positive and trusting relationships with children, parents, carers, staff and outside agencies.
• Assist with the supervision of children at play (indoor and outdoor), at rest and at mealtimes.
• Interact with children in an appropriate and structured way.
• Play alongside and with children to support their play.
• Under the guidance of the room leader, and following the guidelines of the EYFS framework and nursery policy, assist with lanning activities.
• Offer ideas and suggestions about activities and opportunities for children’s play.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 38 hours a week – Monday-Friday
Weekly Wage : £140.60
Application Deadline: 24-10-2018
Possible Start Date : 31-10-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV