Nursery Apprentice (Id:107133)
This listing has expired
Employer: Bournemouth Day Nursery
Wage: £144.30 Per Week
Hours: 37.00 Per Week
Bournemouth Day Nursery are looking for a full time apprentice to join their friendly and professional team. If you enjoy working with children, would like to earn a wage and to begin a career in Childcare, this could be the opportunity for you.
As a Level 2 Apprentice, you will be expected to support and assist other members of the team in the completion of their duties. Your day to day duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with preparation of play time (arts and crafts, reading, etc.)
- Assisting with teaching of basic numeracy and literacy
- Assisting with preparation of meal time (cooking, preparation and feeding of food)
- Dealing with parent enquiries, over the phone and face to face
- Tidying up and clearing away the nursery at the start and end of each day
The nursery is a 10 minute walk from Bournemouth Rail Station and has a bus stop right outside.
Your working week will run from Monday to Friday. This role is subject to a clear DBS check.
There are no qualifications required as full training is given throughout the apprenticeship.
You must have good communication skills in order to understand the needs of the children.
We have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Personal Tutors will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard. With this apprenticeship you will complete the following qualifications:
- Level 2 Diploma in Children and Young Persons Workforce
- Functional Skills in Maths, English & ICT
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
All training will be delivered in the work place with no requirement for day release to college. You will be mentored by experienced members of staff while developing your skills to a nationally recognised industry standard.
REGISTER YOUR CV