Nursery Assistant Apprentice
Nursery Assistant Apprentice VAC-41262
• To work under direction from the Training and Development Manager, EYFS Manager and senior staff
• To support young children in all areas of their development
• To assist in setting up an enriching and exciting environment daily to promote learning through play
• To observe children’s learning and identify next steps through EYFS framework, and ensure that this is recorded appropriately
• To contribute ideas to the planning process
• To supervise and extend children’s play
• To support qualified staff with daily routines in the nursery
• To learn how to provide high quality childcare to our children
• To gain a good understanding of child development and how this is important when caring for children
We are now in the process of recruiting a passionate and dedicated Apprentice Nursery Practitioner to join our fantastic team.
As an Apprentice Nursery Practitioner, you will be studying for a work-based qualification whilst you are with us and the nursery will support you with the experience required to achieve this.
You will be contracted to work 30 hours per week to ensure you receive the best possible support.
As you will be providing outstanding care to the next generation, this role does require you to hold Grades A-C in English and Maths or equivalent. You will be allocated time out of the rooms each week to complete your computer-based learning as part of the apprenticeship.
We are looking for someone with a passion for wanting to work with Children so if this sounds like you please apply on the link below.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 30 hours – Monday to Friday with one day off per week minimum
Weekly Wage : £111.00
Application Deadline: 21-01-2019
Possible Start Date : 28-01-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV