Nursery Assistant Apprenticeship
This listing has expired
Alice park nursery is set in one of Baths most beautiful parks. Being in the park means we have space all around us to explore and play in. We only take 20 children which means we have plenty of time to nurture and appreciate the individuality of each and every child.
A vacancy has arisen for an apprentice Childcare Assistant in Alice Park, Bath working in a nursery setting.
The candidates will report to the team manager each day, who will then indicate which team the candidate will be assigned to. Within the team the candidate will assist the other Nursery Assistants to plan and organise both fun and educational activities whilst taking care of the children’s personal needs.
Other key responsibilities may include the following:
- Assisting the qualified staff with the day to day care of the children including cleaning, nappy changing and feeding.
- Working as part of a team to ensure a smooth running of the setting.
- Planning and completing activities with the children.
- Supporting the children’s development, learning and play.
- Completing development records for the children.
The successful candidate must be committed to a learning pathway within a vocational setting with full training up to a Level 2 Apprenticeship in Childcare (with the possibility of full-time employment after completion). This position would suit a candidate with a bubbly, outgoing personality who is able to work on their own initiative and is prepared to commit to the work required for an apprenticeship.
- GCSE grade A*-C in Maths and English (or equivalent).
- Outgoing personality.
- Able to work using own initiative.
- Willingness to work as part of a team.
- Commitment to a pathway of learning in a vocational setting.
REGISTER YOUR CV