Nursery Assistant Apprenticeship
This listing has expired
Chestnuts is a small group of day nurseries in Gloucester. The first nursery located in Longlevens was established in 2003 by two school friends who wanted to create a nursery that offered outstanding care and learning experiences where they would be happy to leave their own children.
A vacancy has arisen for an apprentice Childcare Assistant in Longlevens, Gloucester.
The candidates will report to the Team Manager each day, who will then indicate which team the candidate will be assigned to. Within the team the candidate will assist the other Nursery Assistants to plan and organise both fun and educational activities whilst taking care of the childrens personal needs.
Other key responsibilities may include the following:
- Assisting the qualified staff with the day to day care of the children including cleaning, nappy changing and feeding
- Working as part of a team to ensure a smooth running of the setting
- Planning and completing activities with the children
- Supporting the childrens development, learning and play
- Completing development records for the children
- GCSE grade A*-C in Maths and English (or equivalent).
- Outgoing personality.
- Able to work using own initiative.
- Willingness to work as part of a team.
- Commitment to a pathway of learning in a vocational setting.
REGISTER YOUR CV