Nursery Assistant Apprenticeship
This listing has expired
A beautiful nursery, set in the Hanbury area of Bromsgrove.
Our barn conversions house a friendly day nursery for children from 3mths to 5yrs. Our aim is to provide a relaxed and stimulating atmosphere in which your child will receive a high standard of care and education to make the most of their abilities.
The candidates will report to the team manager each day, who will then indicate which team the candidate will be assigned to.
Within the team the candidate will assist the other Nursery Assistants to plan and organise both fun and educational activities whilst taking care of the children’s personal needs.
Other Key Responsibilities may include the following:
- Assisting the qualified staff with the day to day care of the children including cleaning, nappy changing and feeding
- Working as part of a team to ensure a smooth running of the setting
- Planning and completing activities with the children
- Supporting the children’s development, learning and play
- Completing development records for the children
The successful candidate must be committed to a learning pathway within a vocational setting with full training up to Level 2 Apprenticeship in Childcare, (with the possibility of progressing to Level 3 Apprenticeship in Childcare where appropriate).
This position would suit a candidate with a bubbly, outgoing personality who is able to work on their own initiative and is prepared to commit to the work required for an apprenticeship.
- Good Numeracy – A-C Grades in Maths or equivalent
- Good Literacy – A-C Grades in English or equivalent.
- Outgoing personality
- Great if able to work using own initiative
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Commitment to a pathway of learning in a vocational setting.
REGISTER YOUR CV