Nursery Nurse Apprentice 30830
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
An exciting opportunity is available at Zarah’s Day Care, which is a new business set up by a childcare professional keen to offer children the best learning and development experience for the children in her care.
You will be working alongside our qualified childminder who will show you the ropes and train you. Your role, as you work towards your qualification, is to assist in providing our pre-school children with a high-quality care and education, ensuring all children feel safe and secure whilst supporting their development and growth. You don’t need any experience, just a can do attitude and a willingness to learn.
Specific Child Care Tasks and Responsibilities of the role
To provide the highest level of care and learning opportunities for children in your care;
• Support and extend the individual needs and interests of the children in your care whilst fulfilling the role of Key Person.
• Ensure the well-being, health and safety of the children in your care.
• Follow the EYFS Framework and develop engaging learning opportunities.
• Promote and meet all the physical, emotional, social and developmental needs of the children in your care.
• Ensure setting policies and practices are adhered to at all times.
• To ensure that mealtimes are a time of pleasant social sharing
• Washing and changing children as required
• Providing comfort and warmth to an ill child
• To ensure the setting of a high quality environment to meet the needs of individual children from differing cultures and religious backgrounds, and stages of development.
• The preparation and completion of activities to suit the child’s stage of development
• To be willing to complete paediatric first Aid, safeguarding, basic food and hygiene and any other training offered by the setting.
• Cleaning playroom toys and outdoor environment
• Any other appropriate duties
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• Good standard of Maths and English
• Good Work Ethic
• Fun loving
• Able to multi task with a mature and positive outlook
• Able to work as part of a team
REGISTER YOUR CV