Office Admin Apprentice
Office Admin Apprentice
This Place are a digital experience agency, with expertise across strategy, user experience, design & development. They are passionate about making the complex seamless and building significant brand and commercial benefit for clients.
You will have the opportunity to learn Digital Skills to fulfil the requirements of the role.
This Place are looking for someone who wants to work in a fun and fast-paced creative environment. You need to be a motivated, friendly and organised individual to fill this role who will keep the workplace orderly – as well as instil a positive office culture.
Day to day you will be:
- Regular requirements
- Welcoming visitors into the building and meeting management
- Office management and fulfilment, ensuring the team have everything they need
- Cultivating a positive and productive office culture, and organizing staff entertainment
- Helping with administrative tasks: filing, post, suppliers, personnel records
- Implementing and maintaining general office procedures
- Staff inductions and onboarding
- Maintaining office stock of healthy snacks, milk, stationery, equipment etc
- Work closely with the IT team to ensure IT requirements for the office are well managed and maintained
- Software user maintenance and admin
- Providing ad hoc support to other personnel in the office
- Ensuring the health and safety of the workplace
- Team travel bookings and organising (including flights, accommodation and other travel)
- Weekly team lunches and training/challenges
- Helping organise CEO diary and comms
Other irregular requirements
- Organising out winter domestic conference and international summer conference (with the US office manager)
- Manage the set up and preparation of key events
- Working with the finance team to complete insurances, leases, contracts and other studio requirements
- Coordinating any office maintenance work
Future progression and tasks
- Administration of human resource functions, such as employment contracts
- HR training and development of the HR function (under supervision of Finance Director)
You will learn the required Digital Client Services skills including:
- Work with the CRM and other databases.
- IT tools, such as MS Excel, & presentation software to collect, analyse and communicate customer data to improve the effectiveness of the business.
- use communication tools including email, CRM systems & databases, to gather & share customer information to manage & develop customer relationships.
- Customer relationships require an understanding of business processes using digital skills.
All you need is EEWAP – Energy, Enthusiasm, Willingness to Learn, Ability to Take Feedback and Propensity to Take Action.
You’ll also need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Employer Partnerships team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in Maths and English.
All you need is EEWAP which is:
WILLINGNESS TO LEARN
ABILITY TO TAKE FEEDBACK
PROPENSITY TO TAKE ACTION
REGISTER YOUR CV