Office Administration Apprentice – Bristol (BS1) – 16957
This listing has expired
Conscious Solutions – websites, marketing & intranets for law firms. It’s not just about having a good-looking website; it’s about what you do with it once you’ve got it.
You’ll be working for a fun and innovative creative agency based in the heart of Bristol city centre.
You’ll be working for a fun and innovative creative agency based in the heart of Bristol city centre. We love working with Apprentices and are committed to their ongoing professional development.
Due to continuous growth, we are looking for a Business Administration Apprentice to join one of Bristol’s leading full service marketing agencies.
Your role will be to handle a range of day-to-day administration tasks, whilst also being the primary person handling our main switchboard number.
Main role / duties:
- First point of call for all switchboard phone calls
- Taking messages/directing calls as appropriate
- Meeting & greeting visitors, making drinks etc.
- Getting lunches on occasion
- Opening & distributing the post (there’s not much!)
- Sending out correspondence
- Co-ordinating office supplies
- Data input in our CRM system including ‘sales support’ data admin for website downloads, event follow up etc.
- Keeping the office/kitchen tidy, milk/biscuit supplies, loading/unloading dishwasher (key to an efficient office!!)
- Weekly banking run
- Managing recycling bins around the office
- General office filing
- Help to package up the direct mail campaigns
- Assist the Finance Manager at busy periods
- Provide general administration support as and when required
Director PA Support:
- Diary & travel planning
- Researching and helping coordinate staff events
Desired qualities, skills and experiences:
- Excellent phone manner and be happy dealing with people on the phone and face-to-face
- Clear, concise communication skills
- Good with English (verbally and written)
- Able to work in a team
- Good keyboard skills
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Windows/MS Office/Email/Internet
- Self-motivation and a desire to learn
- Professional attitude
Desired qualification requirements:
Suitable candidates will have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s (C or above) including English and Maths.
5 days per week,
9am – 5:30pm,
37.5hrs per week [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£5.13 per hour / £192.38 per week
Benefits / Future prospects:
- 25 days annual holiday + 8 statutory Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension
- Highly –sociable company, partaking in fundraising events, social events, Christmas & summer
- Awesome staff area
- 2 days charity work per year
- Free eye tests
- Long Service rewards and recognition
- A staff referral scheme giving you the opportunity to earn up to £250 for recommending a friend
- CycleToWork scheme
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV