Office administration apprentice – Glasgow (G40) – 16197
This listing has expired
A Glasgow roofing company covering Central Scotland are looking for a reliable and hardworking office administration apprentice to join their busy team.
- Answering calls/ emails
- Data entry/ updating crm system
- Using filing and online systems
- Using Microsoft packages
- General admin-photocopying, scannning etc
- Will be trained on sage/invoicing at later date
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Willingness to learn
- Hardworking & Enthusiastic
- Good organisational skills
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- £4.10 per hour
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV