Office Administration Assistant Apprentice
This listing has expired
We are looking for an Office Administrator who will be instrumental in helping the Right At Home Manager enable the delivery of excellent care and support. The role will be varied and no two days will be the same so you will need to be organised, efficient and willing to help out in whatever is required. The role will be developed in line with the strengths of the candidate.
Location: near Hatch End station, London.
As part of the team your role will cover the following areas:
- General maintenance of the office environment.
- Answering the telephone and some general Reception duties.
- Providing first class customer service at all times when representing Right at Home.
- Assisting with updating of records of clients and CareGivers.
- Typing and updating care plans.
- Assisting with scheduling.
Working Mondays to Fridays from 9 am to 5 pm.
1. Minimum grade C-A* (or 4-9) in five GCSE, including Maths and English (or Functional Skills level 2 in both).
2. Please note that applicants with the following will not be able to go on the level 3 Business Administration programme:
- BTEC Extended Diploma.
- BTEC Double Diploma.
- BTEC Level 3 90 Credit Diploma.
- Willingness to learn, enthusiasm, drive and commitment.
- Ability to work on own initiative and part of the team.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Able to form excellent relationships with all and good team player.
REGISTER YOUR CV