Office Administrator Apprentice
This listing has expired
To work as part of the Cash Team within the Fees Department in ensuring a quality service to both internal and external sources.
1. To log and issue receipts books to homes in line with FSHC policies and procedures.
2. To ensure incoming and outgoing post is processed and distributed as required.
3. To accurately record cheques and cash received in Cash Team, completing and issuing receipts as required.
4. To maintain the Fees Department archive facility, including filing system.
5. To provide administrative support to the Fees Department as required.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post. Job descriptions should be regularly reviewed to ensure they are an accurate representation of the post.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business & Admin
Working Week : 37.5 hours per week
Weekly Wage : £131.25
Application Deadline: 18-12-2017
Possible Start Date : 25-12-2017
REGISTER YOUR CV