Office Administrator Apprentice – Doncaster Laser – Business Administration Level 2
This listing has expired
EDP Technology Ltd Trading as Doncaster Laser Services is a business that provide laser cutting services to a wide range of customers. Over the years they have gone from strength to strength. As a business, they are committed to customer service and delivering quality products. They need an Apprentice Business Administrator to join their friendly team!our working hours will work Monday to Friday 9am-5pm undertaking a Business Administration Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Meet and greet visitors to the site in a professional and friendly manner
- Maintaining a number of databases and systems (training will be given)
- Undertake general clerical duties including, filing paper work, booking appointments
- Completing forms/invoices, copying and preparing documents as necessary
The successful applicant:
- Must be able to work in a high pressured environment
- Have good attention to detail
- Be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Smart and professional in appearance with good time management skills
- Strong IT skills and be flexibility to work additional hours as may be required
- Must have already achieved GCSE grades E or above in Maths and English Language (or equivalent)
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with Tracy Pickston on 0161 228 1198.
Best of luck!
REGISTER YOUR CV