Office Apprentice 30570 30570
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an office apprentice to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to start their career within an office/finance department.
A normal day would include:
• Registering and processing invoices
• Assist with the upkeep of the Supply Chain Database, including liaising with sub-contractors to ensure all documentation required is provided
• Answering the main accounts phone line and providing additional cover for reception duties.
• Printing and processing of sales invoices
• Dealing with supplier queries
What you could go on to do
Further study and the opportunity to progress within an office environment.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
What you should have to apply
GCSE’s or equivalent in Maths and English (grade C/4 or above)
• Team player
• Good organisational skills
• Good telephone manner
• Attention to detail
• Able to build and maintain good working relationships
• Good communication skills
• Willingness to learn
REGISTER YOUR CV