Office assistant – Glasgow (G5 8) – 16284
This listing has expired
My client is a further education & training provider based in Glasgow. Since 2008, they have continued to deliver top quality training to individuals and companies all across Scotland. The company specializes in SIA security license training, first aid at work, food hygiene and health and safety courses.
About QA Apprenticeships:
QA Apprenticeships is an award-winning provider of IT apprenticeships. Our programme won Apprenticeship Programme of the Year 2012 & 2013, and Microsoft UK Partner of the Year 2013 Special Commendation. 94% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their IT apprenticeship.
Small growing training provider requires a confident individual to provide office support services to director. Although we are not a large corporate client we are in a position to offer the right candidate an amazing opportunity to learn complete range of business skill. Dealing with a wide range of business & administrative duties. as well as IT and digital processes . Must be looking to gain an all rounded knowledge of running a business.
Looking for someone who is willing to learn a range of skills from basic admin through to customer services, closing warm application leads, updating funding systems processing Online inquiries and payments. As well as dealing with manual admin.
Enthusiasm and will to learn new skills is key to the role.
- Reception duties – welcome clients
- Admin and filing
- Updating Funding databases
- Completing funding requests
- Following up incomplete funding applications
- Dealing with client phone calls and general inquiries
- Processing e commerce website inquiries
- Update website /Social media when required
- Customer service and offfice admin focused
- Invoicing using appropriate software
Hands on works off their own initiative, Driven and happy to work in a small team. Good phone manner and willing to learn a range of skills.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Mon – Fri
- 10am -4pm
- £4.50 per hour
- Performance related commission based on warm lead follow ups conversions.
- Career progression in near future to higher level due to company growth requirements over next 12 months.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV