Office Coordinator Apprentice – Edinburgh (EH6) – 16214
This listing has expired
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual, with excellent communication skills, for an Office Coordinator Apprentice position based in Edinburgh. You will be acting as first point of contact for customers and coordinating various aspects of the business as well as dealing with emails and other forms of communication.
The opportunity to develop your own skills on a variety of systems and to join a well-respected, established company in Edinburgh.
- Answering incoming calls and making calls
- Organising Interviews for the makeup Training School
- Advising people on how to fill the forms for funding
- Updating systems (Act and Get timely)
- Responding to email inquiries
- Any other duties as requested by the business
- Highly self-motivated, dynamic individual with good attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident and outgoing
- An excellent work Ethic and Positive attitude
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- 37.5 hours per week
- Monday – Friday
- The opportunity to join a well-respected and well-established company with the chance of career progression.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV