Office Junior Assistant Apprentice
This listing has expired
The main responsibility of this role is making sure there are two people on the reception desk. We are looking for an office administrator to join this upbeat and relaxed environment, supporting the lettings team with processing and general office management. This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding company who deal with furniture.
As part of your apprenticeship with WhiteHat, you will be working full time in an exciting workplace. Here’s a bit about the company offering this vacancy.
About Tsunami Axis: As commercial furniture dealers, Tsunami Axis place exceptional service at the heart of everything they do. Their service is built on specialist knowledge and a commitment to investing in their people, resources and infrastructure.
Location near: Euston Square station, London.
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Greeting Visitors and guiding them to the meeting room, ensuring it is clean and tidy, providing refreshments when required.
- Accepting Deliveries and managing post
- Book Travel arrangements.
- Answering the phone.
- Meet & greet clients in a professional manner by offering refreshments as necessary.
- Weekly stationery / Inventory check to ensure all stock is up to date.
- Co-ordination of all incoming and outgoing post and courier services.
- Photocopying, faxing, binding and filing all company documents.
- Data entry Managing main telephone switchboard Greeting Visitors at reception offering drinks and letting appropriate people aware.
Working Mon-Fri, 9 to 17:30.
1. Minimum grade C-A* (or 4-9) in five GCSE, including Maths and English (or Functional Skills level 2 in both).
2. Please note that applicants with the following will not be able to go on the level 3 Business Administration programme:
- BTEC Extended Diploma.
- BTEC Double Diploma.
- BTEC Level 3 90 Credit Diploma.
Someone who is outgoing and personable.
REGISTER YOUR CV