One World Express INC Ltd – Apprenticeship in Customer Services LEVEL 2
This listing has expired
Looking for a young, bright and driven individual to succeed in a fast paced e-commerce Customer Service team.
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative to act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Effectively handling incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
GCSE or Equivalent Education
Quick learner and to be able to work as part of a team
REGISTER YOUR CV