Operations Apprenticeship 31096
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a company with a proven history of being committed to taking on and suporting apprentices. Fawkes Cycles are looking for an apprentice with the right attitude, flexibility and competence.
A normal day would include
• Preparing packs for delivery or collection.
• Processing items.
• Maintaining strict stock control.
• Goods receipt and storage on the computerised system.
• To pick, pack and despatch goods.
• To maintain the Inventory, ensuring the purchasing department are made aware of any low stock / discrepancies.
• To prepare orders for despatch and meeting deadlines for collection and delivery.
• To assist with full inventory checks in accordance with stocktake instructions.
• Maintain the highest level of housekeeping at all times and strict adherence to all Health and Safety requirements.
• Ensure any defects to handling equipment including racking and any other piece of equipment are immediately reported to the supervisor.
• Adhere to the rules of timekeeping and attendance.
• Ensure all waste is segregated and disposed of in the correct manner.
What you could go on to do
Progress to learning other aspects of the business
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Growth Company in conjunction with the experienced onsite team in the Department.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• Good level of Maths and English.
• Proven IT skills for accurate stock control function
• Good customer care skills
• Hard working
• Good work ethic
• Demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail.
• Demonstrate flexibility.
• Good organisational skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• An ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
• An ability to work independently and part of a team
REGISTER YOUR CV